Hello again. It has now been a week since our new program launch and we’ve been busy answering questions from many of you. One of the frequent questions about the new program is regarding the new benefits. Therefore, I’m going to focus on it with today’s post to help explain in more detail:
Q: What are the Benefits in the new program? How can I find out more about them?
A: Our benefits are built into four key categories, and stem from existing partner feedback from partners like you. The four categories are (1) Partner Tools that help enable community; (2) Sales and Marketing Resources to help you grow your business; (3) Exclusive privileges or promotions for partners; and (4) Training and Support. Here are some additional details…
1) PARTNER TOOLS – On October 27th, we launched a number of partner tools associated with the new partner portal, including:
· Partner-to-partner directory look-up tool that will allow existing viaVerio partners to identify and locate other viaVerio partners to establish strategic relationships to round out their current offerings and capture a greater share of the market and/or enter new markets or pursue new opportunities.
· Improved partner forum, where our partners can actively engage in “live” conversations with other partners and Verio subject matter experts.
· New partner blog. The blog will encourage interactive dialogue on topics of interest among our partner community members. Verio will act as moderator and significant contributor to the blog, but will also enable our partners to bring forward issues and ideas that are top of mind in their world.
2) SALES/MARKETING RESOURCES – Verio has a history of strong account management and technical support & now we are formally leveraging that support to provide Sales Engineers that will directly assist our reseller partners with helping to structure solutions and close opportunities with end-user customers. The Sales Engineers will act as an extension of our partner’s own sales teams and provide the depth of product knowledge on the Verio solutions and technical expertise required to structure a tailored solution to meet the specific needs of our partner’s end-user customers.
3) SPECIFIC PRIVILEDGES AND PROMOTIONS – In the new program, we want to shift the focus to specific offers available only for channel partners. One example of this at the time of launch is the new ability to purchase additional memory for our Managed Private Server (MPS) solutions. Verio is launching the ability to purchase incremental memory for MPS solutions in one gigabyte increments at a discounted rate for our partners. Only partners will have this discount opportunity.
4) TRAINING AND SUPPORT – On October 29th, we launched our new Partner Education Series, providing business training for existing partners. The first topic focused on Search Engine Marketing and we had nearly 200 partners show up and listen in. For those of you who missed it, we are offering the ability to view the recorded archive of the webinar.
I hope this helps explain some of the initial benefits — and there are many more to come. If you have any others questions, just call me or your Channel Account Manager. As always, we are here for you.
Matt Van Dam
Verio is a leading global provider of web hosting and cloud services. As a part of NTT, one of the world's largest telecommunications companies, we offer the stability businesses need in a long-term technology partner.
Domain Name Registration Verio offers Domain Name Registration. Every domain purchased through Verio includes a FREE 3-page website. Our Web Hosting Plans include FREE design and marketing tools and a FREE domain name to help you start your business online.
VPS Hosting For businesses looking to control costs, but that require higher security and performance, Verio VPS Hosting is ideal. You can rely on it for your high-traffic ecommerce sites, content management systems like WordPress and Joomla, or multisite hosting.
Dedicated Hosting When uptime is critical, Verio Dedicated Hosting provides you with private managed servers that let you focus on your business, test environment or website, while Verio handles the hardware.
Verio, viaVerio, and Verio's product names and their related logos are trademarks, service marks, and/or registered marks of Verio Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other names are trademarks or registered marks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.